:: DAGMAN, Condor-G and Stork
1. The principals of "client oriented architectures"
and how they can be used to achieve reliable distributed execution
in a grid environment. "The Grid 2" book - Chapter 19
"Building Reliable Clients and Services" [pdf
2. The client agent of Condor - how to submit and manage a Condor
3. Managing jobs with dependencies - The Directed Acyclic Graph
4. The Grid universe - submitting jobs to a GRAM gatekeeper
5. Matchmaking - dynamic selection of remote resources
6. Using Condor "glide ins"
7. Data placement jobs and the Stork manager